Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yet another reminder ...



I'm about three-quarters through the glazing of the 100 or thereabouts pots that will go into the kiln for Friday's firing and Saturday's opening. This post is for you folks who have forgotten in the past couple of days that Hatchville Pottery's annual holiday kiln-opening, craft show and chile dog fest is this weekend. I know, you read the last post and you already know about it. Well ... I thought I'd post this ad, anyway. It will go into Friday's Falmouth Enterprise and will be seen by literally dozens of people. Many of whom will come.
Plus, here are a few pots yet unglazed, soon to be dipped.
There will be oysters, by the way, as well as chile dogs. And kale soup. And cookies. And bagels and salmon cream cheese ...

4 comments:

Tracey Broome said...

Sounds like such a good time! I know there wil be some happy folks going home with great art!

Dennis Allen said...

Chili dogs? You didn't tell me about Chili dogs last time. I would have made plans. Seriously, have a great sale and a Merry Whatever you celebrate.

Barry said...

We'll be there with at least 2 or 3 others in tow.

Quietly Otaku said...

Sounds like quite a shindig, hope you have a great time and a fabulous festive season!

Teapots are looking good : D